FEDEX - New Building
MAT 4Site Engineers was retained by a Design Build Contractor ‘Gottardo’ to provide mechanical engineering services for a new FedEx facility located at 634 College Street East in Belleville Ontario.
The new facility consist of approximately 27,000 sq.ft. of warehouse / truck garage space and 1,900 sq.ft of office space.
The project involves the installation of HVAC system, fire protection, compressed air system and plumbing system.
The scope of the mechanical work included the following key elements:
• Standard heating, ventilation / air conditioning design including calculations
• Design and selection of new HVAC system for the office space and heating and ventilation for the warehouse area
• Plumbing and drainage systems design
• Fire protection systems design
• Gas distribution system design
The project was successfully completed on time and on budget.
Project services included feasibility planning, conceptual design, detailed engineering & design, construction review and contract administration and close-out.